Pages

Thursday 2 June 2016

100 Word story challenge


Reading a book waiting to get in my favourite restaurant. Still waiting to get in like a tiger waiting for its prey. But this is a good book. It is to full. I hear crunching and munching. Waiting. They need lots of tables and seats. So hungry like a lion with no food. Smell of food filling my nose. The sound of sizzling food. I know you are waiting to get in. Eat all that food like a scavenger on the hunt. Yeah totally. Wait. Did you just talk to me? Yes. you will never see me again. Disappearing forever...

This week we did a 100 word story challenge based on this photo. Here is my 100 word story challenge. Hope you enjoy it. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ethan. Wow! that is quite a story!I love it! I love it! I love it!Miharo (awesome) work! This reminds me of something at school that happened yesterday, I was doing chalk art with two boys who had gone out of school grounds earlier that day, and they just ran off! What do you mean by me disappearing forever? Next time you could be more clear about who is talking in your story.

    from Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ethan I did the same picture as you and We came up with completely different stories.Next time maybe add more storie element to it.From your best friend.

    ReplyDelete