Pages

Wednesday 3 May 2017

Holiday writing

Movie review-Guardians of the galaxy vol 2
On the last day of the school holidays I went to the movies to watch Guardians of the galaxy. My favourite part was at the beginning when they were fighting the giant monster and baby groot was dancing. To be honest I would rate that movie a 5/5 mainly because of the action. My favourite characters are Yondu because of his weapon. All Yondu has to do is whistle and the arrow will obey. My other favourite character is baby groot. Baby groot is really funny and when he gets sad his eyes go all big and watery.  

After the school holidays we had to write about one thing that we did in the holidays. I picked going to watch Guardians of the galaxy vol 2. I hope you enjoy my little movie review about Guardians of the galaxy vol 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment